Most of the services offered on the GOCard for Georgetown students are still available during the summer. For non-Georgetown students VTS Cards may be purchased and used for:
- Vending Machine Purchases
- Photocopy and Microfiche Printing Services
- Laundry Services
- On-Campus Retail Outlets
- Various off-campus shops and Restaurants
- Lauinger Main Lobby, by Copy Machines
- Lauinger First Floor, in the Gelardin New Media Center
- Preclinical Science, Main Hall (by the BUZZ Coffee Bar)
- Yates Ground Floor, by the Pro Shop
- Leavey Main Lobby, by information Desk
For more information regarding the VTS Card, you may visit the GOCard Website at http://gocard.georgetown.edu/FAQs.html.
Laundry facilities are located as follows:
- Alumni Square - off of courtyard
- Copley - basement
- Darnall - basement
- Harbin - basement
- Henle - off of courtyard
- Kennedy/Reynolds/McCarthy Halls - McCarthy Hall, first floor.
- LXR - ground floor
- Nevils - basement
- New South - 3rd and 4th floors
- Village A - between Village A and New South, across from entrance to New South lobby
ATM Machines are located in the following locations:
- In the front part of the Leavey Center next to the GU Alumni & Student Federal Credit Union. Another machine is located in the back of the same building, at the end of the hallway past Fast Break, next to Hoya Court and before Starbucks.
- On the first floor of Village C West, next to the Department of Public Safety office and near the vending machines. - Inside the entrance to the O'Donovan Dining Hall
- At the bottom of the stairwell to The Tombs Restaurant, located on 36th Street facing the Walsh/Nevils/LXR complex.
Mail Boxes Etc. 1419 37th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20007 (202) 687-7438 (Located just outside of Healy main gates, next to the Mask & Bauble Theatre office).
For On-Campus Housing Inquiries:
Office of Residential Living100 Harbin HallBox 571117Washington, DC 20057Phone: (202) 687.4560Fax: (202) email@example.com
For Off-Campus Housing Inquiries:
Office of Neighborhood Life1300 36th Street NWWashington, DC 20007Phone: (202) firstname.lastname@example.org