August Transition Housing Information
- The lock on the entrance door will be changed and you will be assessed the $200 lock change fine. Personal belongings will be removed and discarded and a $200 per box charged will be assessed.
- The nightly rate will charged for each additional day the items remain in the unit, past the designated departure date.
- Be a guest of another resident who has a later departure date.
- Leave any or all of your belongings with a resident who has a later departure date.
- Return early to live with a resident who has August Transition housing or early arrival authorization.
- Move belongings in early with a resident who has August Transition housing or early arrival authorization.
- General Move-out/Early Arrival Information
- Early Arrival Requests for Individual Students
- Early Arrival/August Transition Housing Requests for Departments
For On-Campus Housing Inquiries:
Office of Residential Living100 Harbin HallBox 571117Washington, DC 20057Phone: (202) 687.4560Fax: (202) email@example.com
For Off-Campus Housing Inquiries:
Office of Neighborhood Life1300 36th Street NWWashington, DC 20007Phone: (202) firstname.lastname@example.org