Late Stay sign-up deadline reminder
Sent to: All campus residents
Date Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012
Return to Correspondence
Sign up for Late Stay or Pre-Session now!
The deadline is approaching.
Late stay sign up concludes 5:00 pm Wednesday, April 18 at 5:00 pm.
Reasons for requesting late stay are as follows:
- A conflict exam. Official verification from a professor or Dean's Office is required. No fee will be charged for late stay due to a conflict exam. Verification must be received in 100 Harbin Hall by 5:00 pm Wednesday, April 18.
- Attending a summer school course. Proof of enrollment must be received in 100 Harbin Hall by 5:00 pm Wednesday, April 18.
- Participating in a summer internship. You must be signed up for on-campus summer housing or bring proof of an off campus lease to 100 Harbin Hall by 5:00 pm Wednesday April 18.
- Conflicting foreign travel dates. Proof is required and should be brought to 100 Harbin Hall by 5:00 pm Wednesday, April 18.
- An on-campus department has requested late stay on the student's behalf. It is the responsibility of the resident to ensure that the department has submitted the request to the Office of Summer and Conference Housing by 5:00 pm Wednesday, April 18.
Payment is required at the time of completing the application by a Visa or MasterCard.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 202-687-3001.
Office of Summer and Conference Housing
For On-Campus Housing Inquiries:
Office of Residential Living100 Harbin HallBox 571117Washington, DC 20057Phone: (202) 687.4560Fax: (202) firstname.lastname@example.org
For Off-Campus Housing Inquiries:
Office of Neighborhood Life1300 36th Street NWWashington, DC 20007Phone: (202) email@example.com